- Programming languages
- Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Cross-functional teams
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Pair programming
- Functional programming (FP)
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Clean Code Principles
- Semantic HTML
- CSS (SCSS, CSS-in-Js)
- React Native
- Firebase Realtime Database
- GitHub Actions
Senior Frontend EngineerToolTime Gmbh-Berlin, GermanyB2B SAAS
- ToolTime's mission is to help craftsmen tackle all their administrative tasks digitally with ease.
- Design, build, scale, and maintain ToolTime’s software solutions.
- Help to shape the technical areas of the product.
- Work closely with product managers, product designers, front-end, and backend engineers.
- Help to grow and develop the front-end team, playing a role in hiring new team members.
- Foster a culture of continuous delivery, pair programming, and test-driven development.
- Solving challenging problems in the areas of communication & chat, scheduling & disposition, routing & navigation, order management, and documentation.
- Tech: [ Typescript, React and React Native, CSS-in-JS, GraphQL, Redux, RxJs, Apollo, Jest, Cypress ].
React Native DeveloperAppico Gmbh-Hamburg, GermanyDigital Product Design Studio
- Enable a new service offering to our customers by researching and studying mobile app development with React Native.
- Organize the knowledge transfer to the rest of the team. Build several in house prototypes to illustrate commonalities and differences with regular web development.
- Reduce the time needed to go from idea to prototype by developing a boilerplate project setup based on best practices and company requirements.
- Tech: [ TypeScript, React Native, Redux, Storybook, Apollo, GraphQL, styled- components, Lottie, Jest ].
Full Stack Web DeveloperAppico Gmbh-Hamburg, GermanyDigital Product Design Studio
- Design, build and maintain the MVP for CarieTM, a telemedicine platform for the US market.
- CarieTM enables doctors to interact with patients and other doctors remotely by scheduling appointments and allowing messaging, video consultation, online medication prescriptions, and file sharing.
- I lead the front-end teamby informing good software design and architecture decisions;by managing the project tasks and issues;by delegating the load to the most effective developer.
- I enabled a resilient user experience by building a Progressive Single Page App (PWA) with React, Redux, and Apollo.
- I streamlined the design to code the implementation process by fostering a “component-driven development” approach. To achieve so, I coached both designers and my peers.
- Tech: [ TypeScript, Flow, React, SCSS, Redux, Storybook, Apollo, GraphQL, styled-components, Jest, Twilio, AWS IoT, Serverless, Node, AWS Lambda, Docker ].
Front-end Web DeveloperMadeByEnka-Rijeka, CroatiaHandmade Fashion e-commerce
- Co-founded and managed a Lifestyle brand with my wife.
- Designed, developed and implemented the brand online presence by building the frontend on top of Shopify service.
- Tech: [JS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Shopify].
Front-end Web DeveloperRavalico Real Estate s.a.s-Trieste, ItalyReal Estate Agency
- Helped the company in its modernization process by pivoting its business model from brick and mortar to an online-first presence.
- Architected, designed, and code multiple iterations of an in-house real estate CMS web app.
- Tech: [ WebComponents, Polymer, Firebase, Sails.js ].
Web DevelopmentSPICED Academy-Berlin, GermanyCoding Bootcamp
- Create exciting, interactive web apps and animations using native browser APIs as well as the jQuery library.
- Create powerful single-page web applications with front-end frameworks such as React and Backbone.
Disciplined EntrepreneurshipInnovation Factory, AREA Science Park-Trieste, ItalyBusiness Bootcamp
- Learned how to transform innovative business ideas into real products and services.
- Applied innovation-driven entrepreneurship process to develop a B2B startup in the real estate industry.
- Functional Programming
- Full professional proficiency
- Native speaker
← back to my About Melast modified: September 21, 2020version: v1.1.0